19 July 2008

Hello? Is anyone home?

Yesterday someone asked if I'd fallen of the face of "the-intersection."

I have to admit, from the look of the site this month, it was a valid question. The truth is, this heat is making it quite difficult to walk the streets and seek out those fabulous fashions. I'm trying to explore new parts of the city as well and vary the photo locations. You know, keep things interesting.

Either way, I'm alive and well and ready to hit the streets. So check back soon for new photos!

Oh, one more thing. A few weeks back I did a little Q&A with Tyler Wilcox, content editor for the new Denver.org website.

check it out.

Thanks Tyler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool you know there is this place it's kinda far off and kind of exotic it's called AURORA!!! ahh you pro-ba-bly never heard of it!! "there are some freaks out here all dressed up at the Mall it would be the shit!!! bring exact change if you're lookin for meth related products...