29 November 2010

Holiday I-Wish List...



Now that I've devoured every last piece of pumpkin pie, it's time to start my holiday shopping. I love this season of giving. There's nothing like watching someone's eyes light up as they open their beautifuly wrapped gift. As for me, I'm not asking for much;)

1. Andrew Zuckerman Wisdom Book $35
2. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Toilette $60
3. Diptyque Mimosa Candle $60
4. Crosley CR49 Traveler Portable Turntable $75
5. Annily Green BeVivid Print $15
6. Qwstion Three-Day Travel Bag €250
7. Dolce Vita Torino Knee-High Boot $250
8. The Selby Is In Your Place Hardcover $25
9. Zara 'Studio' Straight Wollen Coat $229
10. Evolution Clear Blue Skull $129
11. TravelTeq Trash Women Cougar €425
12. Patricia Urquiola 'travetta' Humidifer $??
13. Apple 16GB iPad (holding out for iPad2 with camera) $629
14. John & Mary Medium Wool Carry-all $310

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this list. Especially #5, #7, and #10.

Please check out my page too:
styledc.blogspot.com

Glorianna said...

Good to know, good to know! So you were the Cashmere Mist fan on my perfume quiz! I want this Selby book too! Love that shelf! XO Fashion Folio

Jessica Mill said...

I hope you get everything, you deserve it! LOVE your blog!!!