22 April 2010

So Long, Farewell...


As some of you may have heard, I am in fact moving to New York! I'm going to miss Denver terribly and all the wonderful people I have met along the way, but I couldn't be more excited to spread my wings and further my career in The Big City. As for the blog, don't worry kids she's not going anywhere Great things are coming her way.

I have been dreaming of this moment for as long as I can remember, so I have decided to throw one hell of a goodbye party at Forest Room 5. If you're in town please stop by, even if it is just for a moment to say hello (or goodbye). Feel free to bring friends, family, lovers...the more the merrier...it is going to be one hell of a night. Thank you to everyone, both near and far, for all your love and support. Thank you Nice for the invite design.

I hope to see all your beautiful faces!

1 comment:

by Sutton said...

congrats on your move! i too will be moving to NYC this summer, colorado girls are coming to the city... brace yourself!