22 September 2009

Sad Panda...

I have some bad news kids...


Last Friday my Targus heat defense pad EXPLODED! in my computer case and all that lovely gel/crystal s*** completely corroded my MacBook; battery, hard drive and all. While I'm completely devastated this useful pad literally changed my life in an instant, I 'm trying hard not to bash the company (I have friends who use Targus all the time with no problems), but believe you me they will definitely be hearing from me! The fact is, my computer is my life and I lost a number of great photos, work and music, with out getting too emotional...it's going to take some time to recover from this loss.

So in the mean time, I will post the photos saved on my external hard drive and do my best to recapture the others




1 comment:

wellitsirrelevant said...

So sorry to hear, Renee! I don't know what I would do! I'd be devastated. Call me this weekend, lets go for a cocktail.
Jen